Site Open site from Facebook App.

Questions related to the configuration of Wordpress, themes, and security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:37 pm
Hello!

I just observe the following:

When I open my website from facebook application (Android and iOS) website looks different.

For example, the home page, when I click on the menu, this is shown white and the actual color is blue.

Examples:

01: This must be the website: This is the home page using Google Chrome. It looks great
Chrome browser 1.png

02: Open the web site from Facebook App for Android: Visiting my website from the Facebook App.
Android App.png

03: So it looks bad from the browser Facebook The main menu is seen completely blank.
Facebook browser 1 .png

What I can do with that?

Thank you very much!
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:33 am
Hello,

I'm sorry for delayed response.
I'll check the issue and try to fix it, but could you tell me which version of Android are you using? Because I guess, that facebook app opens your website in the default Android browser.

GK User
Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:52 am
Hello!

No problems!

Android does not open websites in the default browser.

It seems that Facebook has its own browser.

I use Android 4.2.2.

I opened, from my Facebook application site Gavick to see the demo and demo display properly.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:22 am
Please try to add the following code into the theme’s css/override.css file (make sure to enable the “Use the override.css file” option in Template options > Advanced in the WordPress backend)

Code: Select all
.frontpage #aside-menu {
   height: auto;
   min-height: 100%;
   position: absolute;
}

.frontpage #aside-menu > div {
   height: auto;
   min-height: 100%;
}