Open Graph protoco

Questions related to the configuration of Wordpress, themes, and security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:22 pm
can you help me with that?

When I try to share my website on facebook the thumbnail image is the one image of some configuration of the Storefront template..

How can I change that to one image with my logo?

www.inyourspirit.com
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Oct 27, 2014 7:49 am
Hi,

You should have Open graph metatags metabox after your each post content. Here you can select image for the facebook. Additionally, you can select the default image for all posts in StoreFront -> Template Options -> Social API and "Open Graph and Twitter Cards default image "

GK User
Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:11 pm
How do I have open graph metatags metabox after my each post content? I didnt understand this part, sry but this is my first time.
Already changed the image on Social API
Senior Boarder

GK User
Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:54 am
If you've changed the image on Social API tab - this image will be taken as a default when you post the information on facebook, but for each post you can change this image individually. (After the post content). If you don't want to use the Open Graph, you can also disable this feature at all.

GK User
Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:06 pm
I do. I changed the image and still appears 3 random images when I post on facebook.

http://gyazo.com/1a63fd4e3b61b561730fe32b773e8591
Senior Boarder

GK User
Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:25 pm
Ok, but it's your homepage, so random images from your frontpage are taken. These Open graph settings are for posts, if you want to share your post's conent i.e. on facebook.

GK User
Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:32 pm
Ah ok. but theres any way to change the images to share my homepage?
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:43 am
You can add open graph link manually or use some plugins, this article should be helfpull:
https://www.gavick.com/blog/controlling ... pen-graph/