Woocommerce integration Error

Questions related to the configuration of Wordpress, themes, and security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Tue Jun 25, 2013 12:02 pm
Hi there
My name is Njinu I purchased a membership contract in order to develop a website for a client.
The website uses woo commerce and everything runs fine until the checkout page, when the user chooses to proceed to checkout the page is not redirected to the payment gateway but simply shows a summary of the contents of the cart. The shortcode used on the page reads: woocommerce_pay. (please check attatched img)
I contacted woocommerce to check if it was an error on their side but they advised me to use a free wordpress theme and that worked.
Please can you advise me on how the cause and solution to the problem
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:10 pm
Hi,

I'll try to help but I don't know which theme are you using and don't see attached image. Could you provide an URL to your website (here or via PM)

GK User
Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:19 pm
Hi Piotr
I am using the BikeStore theme for wordpress,
the site url is: www.sugarandspike.co.za,
i will PM you the login details.
Thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:32 am
Hi,

Open /gavern/helpers.layout.php file, find function gk_load (around line 21) and add this fragment after "include(gavern_file('layouts/' . $part_name . '.php'));"
Code: Select all
if ($part_name = 'header') {
      do_action( 'get_header', $part_name );
   }

Let me know if this helps..
regards