quickstart

Questions related to the configuration of Wordpress, themes, and security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:44 am
Hi,

With Quickstart is it enabled to build sites from or is just supposed to be a 'training' type of thing. Everything OK but I can't get rid of the 'Startup Business Wordpress Theme' when the site comes up on IE/Chrome?Firefox. I've changed the favicon OK - but how do I get it to display my site name - normally with WP this will happen when you update site name etc. Not happening. Regards, john
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:07 am
Also - I'm a bit confused as to how I insert icons etc. I'm quite used to WP but I find your docs quite vague. Don't get me wrong - the framework is great - just the clean type I've been looking for but to be honest but I was hoping it was going to be more straightforward and that's why I purchased. If I was wanting to constantly code I would have just stuck with my Ultimatum, Headway, etc. I'm probably missing something so if you can point me in the right direction that would be helpful. Regards
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Apr 09, 2013 8:03 am
Hi,

Quickstart package it's definitely not a 'training' thing. It's a WordPress instance with everything (widgets, template settings) configured as our demo, it's the best option to reproduce exact demo website, then you have to replace the content with your own and your website will be ready.

Title of the site you can change in Dashboard -> Theme's Name -> Template Options -> SEO -> Set title blogname option.

I'm not sure what icons do you mean (which theme?), give me more details, please.