change domains and hosting

Questions related to the configuration of Wordpress, themes, and security related questions/issues
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Thu Jan 17, 2013 6:18 am
hello.
hosting and domain change.
I back up files and database
in the new hosting, upload files and import database
the new domain works fine, but the links are still the old
www.reggae.com.mx old site
new site www.nattyradio.com
I can not access the new site administrator.
could please help me in the configuration
and a file can not be uploaded to the new hosting.
wp-includes/text/Diff/Engine/shell.php
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:00 am
Hi,

In case of changing the domain, you should download a SQL dump of your website and replace in this SQL dump all occurences of old domain with the new one (but without the trailing slash at the end) i.e.:

http://myolddomain.com

to:

http://mynewdomain.com

And then you should import this SQL dump (of course clean the database before importing).
Administrator

GK User
Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:01 am
Oh,

I forgot - and please also check the .htaccess file, because if you're using SEF URLs then probably the old domain name is also used in the .htaccess file.
Administrator

GK User
Fri Jan 18, 2013 6:10 pm
hello.
everything was fine until last night.
admin panel I get the following error
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CLASS, expecting T_VARIABLE in / home/pz000175/public_html/wp-admin/includes/template.php on line 1622

and gk_coments
Notice: Undefined offset: 5 in / home/pz000175/public_html/wp-content/themes/Fest/gavern/widget.comments.php on line 153
Senior Boarder

GK User
Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:19 pm
selector wrote:hello.
everything was fine until last night.
admin panel I get the following error
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CLASS, expecting T_VARIABLE in / home/pz000175/public_html/wp-admin/includes/template.php on line 1622

Please check if this file have proper content (I suggest to replace with original one from the wordpress package, because most probably it is corrupted.

selector wrote:and gk_coments
Notice: Undefined offset: 5 in / home/pz000175/public_html/wp-content/themes/Fest/gavern/widget.comments.php on line 153

Please just disable the notices in the php.ini file.
Administrator

GK User
Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:14 pm
selector wrote:and gk_coments

Please just disable the notices in the php.ini file.[/quote]

hi.
I have no access to the php.ini file
my hosting support says I can not moficiar that file

and gk news show pro
image_resize is deprecated since version 3.5. Use wp_get_image_editor () in place. in / home/pz000175/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 2824

Thanks for your help, keep in touch
Senior Boarder

GK User
Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:44 pm
If you have no access to the php.ini file, please try to add in the wp-config.php file the following code:

Code: Select all
ini_set('error_reporting', E_ALL & ~E_WARNING & ~E_NOTICE & ~E_STRICT & ~E_DEPRECATED);

at the start of this file, and make sure that the WP Debug mode is disabled.
Administrator