List of Wordpress themes compatible with PHP7

Feel free to talk about everything related to our Wordpress Products
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:37 am
Hi there,

I'm using all kinds of Wordpress themes of Gavick. Can I find a list of templates which are compatible with PHP7? Is this related to the fact whether a template still receives updates?

I've posted this topic also in Joomla discussion, since it might result in another list.

Cheers
Junior Boarder

Joshua M
Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:41 am
Hi,

Our latest 12 themes work properly with PHP7, but it may be a problem with one function used within contact page template - we'll fix the issue with the next themes update.

GK User
Wed Mar 29, 2017 3:55 pm
Joshua M wrote:Hi,

Our latest 12 themes work properly with PHP7, but it may be a problem with one function used within contact page template - we'll fix the issue with the next themes update.

This means BOX till StoreFront. This also includes the free theme Perfetta? I'm using this one for a client.
Junior Boarder

Joshua M
Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:11 am
Box till News2.. Free themes (Perfetta and Portfolio) are also compatible. We'll try to fix also other themes, because like I wrote the main issue is contact page template, the rest work properly with PHP7.