show subtitles - news show pro

Feel free to talk about everything related to our Wordpress Products
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:13 pm
Hi,
how can I show the subtitles on News Show Pro?

where to place the code of the subtitle plugin?

Thank you
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:52 am
Hi,

What subtitles exactly do you mean? By default there's no subtitles in posts/pages, and it's not possible to display it using News Show Pro.

GK User
Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:24 pm
Hi Piotr,
I'm using a plugin to display the subtitles, and I have to show the subtiles on news show ( version 1.0.1.6 )
Widget layout > article wrapper: default
Article layout > Article format: none

Now I solved using the custom field (instead of Art_Price value) but if you can help me here is the code I have to add to show the subtitles:
- Add the 'the_subtitle()' tag to your theme: if(function_exists('the_subtitle')) the_subtitle();
- if you need to 'return' the value, you can use get_the_subtitle() which accepts a $post_id parameter if you need to use it outside the loop if(function_exists('the_subtitle')) $subtitle = get_the_subtitle( $post_id );
- the_subtitle accepts 3 parameters: the_subtitle( $before = Null, $after = Null, $echo = True );
- there is a filter for the_subtitle

Thank you

Piotr Kunicki wrote:Hi,

What subtitles exactly do you mean? By default there's no subtitles in posts/pages, and it's not possible to display it using News Show Pro.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:37 am
Hi,

News Show Pro is not a part of the Quark theme - it's an external plugin and modifications should be added there. Unfortunately this kind of customization is beyond our technical support. If you are interested we can recommend you good customization service: https://tidycustoms.net