Any new Woocommerce Theme planned

Feel free to talk about everything related to our Wordpress Products
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 6.00 on the average.6.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:20 am
Hi Team

Do you guys have any new woocommerce + news/magazine planned for coming months?

Thanks
Nitin
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:47 am
Hello,

The Quark theme will contain in one of the next updates the e-commerce style with WooCommerce.
Administrator

GK User
Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:11 pm
Hi Team,

i can't wait pour the new version of the Quark Theme with Woocommerce. I love Quark Theme template ! Nice Job !
I'm just wandering if there's a simple way to put a top bar with My cart - Register - Login... on this theme? This Theme has only 2 menu locations, Main Menu and Footer Menu.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Elina
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:30 pm
Tika03 wrote:Hi Team,

i can't wait pour the new version of the Quark Theme with Woocommerce. I love Quark Theme template ! Nice Job !
I'm just wandering if there's a simple way to put a top bar with My cart - Register - Login... on this theme? This Theme has only 2 menu locations, Main Menu and Footer Menu.
Thanks in advance for your help.

Elina

I forgot to say that I'm using the wordpress version. Thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:12 am
Hello,

If you want to create new menu in Quark theme, please edit Quark/functions.php file and after this line:
Code: Select all
register_nav_menu( 'mainmenu', __( 'Main Menu', 'quark' ) );

you can add i.e.:
register_nav_menu( 'topmenu', __( 'Top Bar Menu', 'quark' ) );

now you can use this code:
<?php wp_nav_menu( array( 'theme_location' => 'topmenu', 'menu_class' => 'top-menu', 'fallback_cb' => false ) ); ?>

to display your menu i.e. in header.php and header-frontpage.php files.
Now you can add required css code to display your top bar properly.