Access denied in Storefront WP theme

Feel free to talk about everything related to our Wordpress Products
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:46 pm
When I install another storefront template just to test some code it says: "Access denied…"

why?
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:06 pm
Hi,

Could you provide more details? Which code are you testing and where (on which pages) you see "Access denied.." ?

GK User
Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:14 pm
I didnt changed anything. Just uploaded the quickstart files to install the wordpress template and when I open the link it says "Access denied.."

http://marcosleite.net/store/
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:16 pm
Please remove ALL files from your /store/ directory, then upload files again and try to install the quickstart.

GK User
Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:28 pm
did it a couple of times, still the same.

Will try one more time
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:15 am
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:42 am
Did you use another database or table prefix? Could you send me a PM with FTP access?

GK User
Mon Nov 10, 2014 6:33 pm
I didnt installed it yet.. cause I cant. after paste the paste on ftp the page doesnt open. says access denied.

Okay i will pm you
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:27 am
any new?
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:44 am
I've checked your public_html/store directory and there's a lot of unnecessary files (i.e. theme files, woocommerce, these files shouldn't be in this root directory).

Like I write in my earlier posts, you have to remove ALL files from public_html/store/ directory, then upload files again into the same directory and try to install the quickstart.