Wrong cropped the images in Slider image

Feel free to talk about everything related to our Wordpress Products
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:10 pm
My slider image have one error.

It looks the image is a bit small, we have used some code to center and adjust to the center the image (cause im not using the text effects from slider, only image with text)

But now the image is "cutted" on bottom. and the Small buttons to change slider image is "hidden" and in some cases displays grey background. in my case its white. I wanna adjust the size on bottom:

Heres the print ofthe slider http://gyazo.com/319a24ef7bbc342c83041589c300994d

If you look on bottom theres a white space between the slider and 3 square images
Senior Boarder

GK User
Tue Oct 28, 2014 2:38 pm
It's because of this code from your override.css file:

Code: Select all
.gk-is-wrapper-gk-storefront .gk-is-slide {
background-size: contain;
}

This slider was projected as a background - I've already said this before, not for image with text which may be centered. If you want to have text and other elements always centered properly, you should add them into slide(page) content.

GK User
Tue Oct 28, 2014 3:17 pm
So theres no way to adjust that like this?

And what if i use the image background and then create the white text image and apply? it works fine with the default slider?
Senior Boarder

GK User
Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:17 pm
I'm sorry but I don't understand. Please check the demo version:
http://demo.gavick.com/wordpress/storefront/
You have background image and white content text (with animations).

GK User
Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:49 pm
Yes, and Can I use one image for background, then apply one image centered?

Imagine his image, used in my website www.inyourspirit.com where I use the photo as background and then create one .png image with the "spirit collection" text to set it as "text effect" Do you understand?
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:39 pm
Yes, now i understand - it's possible, you can use your image (with forest) as a backgorund and another image with the collection in the page's content (centered).