Impossible to configure awards page in John theme

Feel free to talk about everything related to our Wordpress Products
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:42 pm
Dear all, after the holidays problems come back....
In the award pages of John theme there is a div named gk-column-right that I tried to modify due to the fact that I need to have pictures on the Whole page and clicking go directly to the picts page but without success so, I've tried to modify the override.css but nothing happens. Please can you help me to fix this problem?
There is a section where the GK can be learned and modified?

Thank you very much for your kind cooperation
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:18 am
Hello,

Could you please provide me with a URL to your website again, either here or via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it?

GK User
Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:35 am
Add the following code into the theme’s css/override.css file (make sure to enable the “Use the override.css file” option in Template options > Advanced in the WordPress backend)

Code: Select all
#awards .gk-column-left {
   width: 100%;
}

#awards .gk-column-right figure {
   width: 25%;
}

GK User
Wed Sep 10, 2014 12:07 pm
I' ve written the code inside the override.css but I don' t have the right result now the pictures position start at the middle of the page and pictures themselves are more little then before......

I' ve tried also to change right in left column but instead of a pictures grid I obtain a list with bigger images.....
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:27 am
I really would like to help, but I'm not sure how this block should looks exactly, could you provide some screenshot with marked elements etc.?

GK User
Thu Sep 11, 2014 8:54 am
Cattura_awards_2.jpg

Good morning Piotr, herewith I send the needed lay-out I' m trying to build.....
I find great difficulties in the div positioning.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Sep 11, 2014 9:07 am
Sorry but I' ve forgotten to say that the zoom must be in the same page....
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:44 am
Please add more images into this widget, then I'll try to help you with the css and what kind of zoom do you mean?