GK Grid Source

Feel free to talk about everything related to our Wordpress Products
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Jul 23, 2014 7:55 pm
Hello,

I'm using the configuration documentation (M Social - #5 under GK Grid) on how to customize widgets etc.. Question, where is GK Grid I, II, II located? I see the header, top widget, slidebar, mainbody, bottom, tab etc. How can i add the GK Buddy Press or GK Grid if the source area documentation refers to is not listed?

I also viewed (http://www.gavick.com/documentation/wor ... ss-widget/) and the 1st paragraph
A good option is to start not with configuring the GK Grid widget directly, but with the source widgets you intend to use. To this end, we will use the GK Grid III position as a source for our Grid. In these positions we have 7 text widgets.
is confusing me even more. Do I have to create a widget area?

Thanks!
AJ
Expert Boarder

GK User
Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:25 pm
Hello,

You should have additional Grid widget areas after saving the Grid instance and refreshing the widgets page (in the grid widget settings you can specify amount of widget areas).
Administrator

GK User
Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:39 pm
Hey it worked! They magically appeared :) Thanks for the advise!

AJ
Expert Boarder