Theme dosnt work

Feel free to talk about everything related to our Wordpress Products
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:28 pm
Hello !

I ve bought a plan and downloaded the Creative theme. I uploaded it and turn it on , it was not working so i contacted the live chat. We were chatting and after some trys , i installed the quick start wp pack. But after deleteing the full old WP and made a new DB , still dont work.

Please help me !

Link: http://sungmtm.net

Thanks !
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:24 pm
Hello,

Please send me a PM message with teh FTP and back-end access - I'll check and solve existing problems.
Administrator

GK User
Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:53 pm
I see this situation first time - the JS scripts loaded with wp_enqueue_script are not working.

Did you made some changes during the installation or did you add some filters/code which can interferer with the scripts code?
Administrator

GK User
Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:24 am
Nope. I just installed wp via the installer. Nothing more.

What can i do?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:37 am
Problem solved - it was caused by the twitter widget - I've removed it (you didn't specified the necessary authorization data what caused fatal error and any JS file wasn't loaded).
Administrator

GK User
Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:51 am
Can u explain what did u do ? I dont want to make this problem again :) thanks !
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:51 am
I have just disabled the twitter widget - that's all ;)
Administrator

GK User
Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:26 pm
Ohh , thanks !! :)
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:02 pm
Hello !

Just one more question :)
Where can i change the site title ? In setting i ve already changed it…
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:22 am
Please change the title under the SEO tabs in the theme settings.
Administrator