New member....quite a frustrating experience so far...

Feel free to talk about everything related to our Wordpress Products
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:05 pm
Hi,

I'm a new member with a lifetime subscription to Wordpress. I subscribed because I thought that the themes were nice and well designed, but my experience with the customer service mainly is quite bad.

- I sended several email to [email protected] in order to ask for a modification in my invoice, but after more than a month!! and several request I still have no response. :S

I also have other complains:
- The responses in the forum doesn't seem very fast, at least in the Wordpress forum.
- The experience with your website isn't fully satisfying....(e.g. you can't come back from "gavick documentation" unless you use the back arrows in your browser??)

I think your themes are nice but come on, these things are quite frustrating.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:57 pm
Hello,

Please try to contact with our office through the ticket system - there is a "billing and account department" where you should get a fast reply in our office work hours.

Our reply time in the forum depends from a lot of things - post time hours, current amount of posts to reply - we always try to reply as soon as possible but usually on forum it takes around 24-48h - for members which want faster support we offer the VIP technical support through ticket system (included in the Developer membership) - there the reply times are around 2-6h. I saw few reports from support desks in other companies and the usual time for the first reply is between 24-48h.

Regarding our website experience - we are preparing a total redesign of our website and in the near future everything will be much more consistient.
Administrator