Image Gallery Pages

Feel free to talk about everything related to our Wordpress Products
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:51 pm
Firstly, I have been a member of a couple of other leading WordPress/Joomla developers but nothing is as simple and good as your Gallery pages! it takes less than a minute to create a gallery! Awsome!

I have a question as silly as it may be: If I add an image 900px wide and another 800px wide do they resize when they show at the front end in the page of the site? Will one crop the edge e.g. 900 or are they responsive within the page?
Expert Boarder

GK User
Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:54 am
Hi,

If you have one image 900px width and the socond 800px, the second will be stretched to 900px, so we recommend as far as possible the same or similar dimensions.

Of course images from the gallery page are responsive (they adapt to the size of the browser).

GK User
Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:05 am
Thanks Piotr

Actually If you have sizes e.g. 1000px and 1100px then they will fit automatically into the posts with the same width?

Regards

Toni
Expert Boarder

GK User
Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:14 am
Yes, they will fit into the posts with the same width (exactly to the gk-mainbody section), you can customize it using Template Options -> Layout

GK User
Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:28 pm
Thanks for your support Piotr. Perfect and solved ;)
Expert Boarder