Please help: GK Widgets won't save

Feel free to talk about everything related to our Wordpress Products
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Jun 03, 2013 4:02 am
Hello:

I installed the Myfolio theme to a brand new installation of wordpress today. So far everything has been going great except the GK widgets won't save when set to a specific style. Does anyone have any advice?

Thank you,

pwashing
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:31 am
Hi,

I need more details. Did you install quicsktart package or only theme files? Which wiget and style exactly?

GK User
Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:41 pm
I installed the theme only. GK login, and Categories have not worked so far. I have tried reinstalling the theme and enabling access mode on dashboard. Neither has worked. I cannot change from "none" to any style. Every time I try to save the widget in another style the widget reverts to the original "none."
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:29 pm
Try to resave Widget rules (Myfolio -> Template Options -> Advanced), disable this option- save, enable and save again, then check the widgets styles.

GK User
Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:47 am
Hi,

Same problem.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:52 am
Hi Wout1985,

We're working on it, will be fixed in the neaerst theme update.

For now this advice doesn't solve this problem?

Try to resave Widget rules (Myfolio -> Template Options -> Advanced), disable this option- save, enable and save again, then check the widgets styles.

Please check this and let me know..