woocommerce

Feel free to talk about everything related to our Wordpress Products
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:40 pm
I just recently purchased a wordpress membership and I wanted to use woocommerce with your themes.
The link to woothemes on how to use third party themes is here--
http://wcdocs.woothemes.com/codex/third ... atibility/
I was able to get the first method to work but I was wondering how to hook it instead into gavern framework.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Dec 20, 2012 6:00 pm
Hi,

If you're using the newest version of our themes then around 30 hooks is availabe. The list of all hooks is available here: https://github.com/GavickPro/Meet-Gaver ... able-Hooks

In my opinion you should consider the gavernwp_before_post_content or gavernwp_after_post_content hooks.
Administrator

GK User
Sat Mar 09, 2013 11:58 pm
Hello,

I tried using several hooks with no luck and used woocommerce.php instead but there seems to be a double post at the bottom of the page and would like to get rid of that and since I noticed that you were one of the contributing developers on woocommerce 2.0 I figured you would know how to hook into the gavern framework properly. Please help I'm kind of new to wordpress and the use of hooks so I'm at a loss.

Thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:09 am
Hi,

I think, that the best option is to duplicate your theme’s page.php file, and name it woocommerce.php. This file should look like this one:
Code: Select all
<?php

/**
 * Woocommerce
 **/

global $tpl;

gk_load('header');
gk_load('before');

?>

<section id="gk-mainbody">
   <?php woocommerce_content(); ?>
</section>

<?php

gk_load('after');
gk_load('footer');

// EOF

Using hooks you would have some problems with theme structure.

Let me know if that solution works properly..

GK User
Tue Apr 02, 2013 5:38 pm
Hello, I'm using the theme and bikestore with woocommerce plugin try to climb through "import csv", what product data.

I successfully made the ascent data, descriptions etc, but I can not do to map through this same excel.csv for assigning images to products.

example that puts the csv import:
Here we see that after the comma designates a url example where it would stay that image for the product.

http://www.allaerd.org/plugins/product4.jpg, tag2 | Tag5, taxable, zero-rate

in paragraph image described to be assigned the url of the folder where they are stored, but I do auqneu (designo url) does not get it (not reflected on the web when I import this excel.csv with the plugin. (csv import )

have any idea how I put the csv?

Regards and am grateful in advance
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:47 am
Hi, @juancods

Description of csv import is here. Please read Troubleshooting section.

I need more details to reproduce your problem (plugin version, wc version etc.), but I think that you have to ask at the woocommerce forum because this problem is not directly connected with our theme.

GK User
Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:08 am
Ok I understand that belongs more to the industry woocommerce, but, for example employment picture upload csv and achievement by doing so.

But, on the cover, where are the GK latest products, etc, image thumbnails do not leave boxes of pictures, and it belongs to GK (not Woocommerce)

That is, the widgets, the main portal belonging bikestore theme, do not show the images.
But when I enter the data sheet if pictured.

As an important note, highlight:

that and had to delete the plugin woocommerce that came built into the template and reinstall it, because I had installed with your template, crashed and did not keep trying to change Give you, (like most people and consulted) conidenticos results from them, so I understand that there was some problem in integrating bikestore woocommerce with the template.

expected to stay at.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Apr 03, 2013 9:09 am
Piotr Kunicki wrote:Hi, @juancods

Description of csv import is here. Please read Troubleshooting section.

I need more details to reproduce your problem (plugin version, wc version etc.), but I think that you have to ask at the woocommerce forum because this problem is not directly connected with our theme.

Ok I understand that belongs more to the industry woocommerce, but, for example employment picture upload csv and achievement by doing so.

But, on the cover, where are the GK latest products, etc, image thumbnails do not leave boxes of pictures, and it belongs to GK (not Woocommerce)

That is, the widgets, the main portal belonging bikestore theme, do not show the images.
But when I enter the data sheet if pictured.

As an important note, highlight:

that and had to delete the plugin woocommerce that came built into the template and reinstall it, because I had installed with your template, crashed and did not keep trying to change Give you, (like most people and consulted) with identical results from them, so I understand that there was some problem with the integration of the template bikestore woocommerce.

expected to stay at.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:04 am
I'm sorry, but woocommerce plugins are completely outside of our support. (By the way you didn't write which plugin do you mean).

Latest Products (GK NSP widget) takes images from products "featured images". (So, unforutenately you can't see it, because I guess, you don't have product featured images)

I'm not sure what did you mean by:
juancods wrote:that and had to delete the plugin woocommerce that came built into the template and reinstall it, because I had installed with your template, crashed and did not keep trying to change Give you...

GK User
Fri May 03, 2013 11:58 am
Hello, on the issue Bikestore with WooCommerce.

I have both the wordpress theme and WooCommerce bikestore, updated to the latest version and wordpress in Spanish.

I have two queries:

1st
I need to modify in paragraph products, the indication of "out of stock" I need to change 'Check'

2nd
I can put products as "priceless" and not show "Free!", I'd rather not have any poster or failing at least one other title as "consulting"

ie I mean, I want to put a product, but not put a price, and if I do that, the WooCommerce, place the call of "free" so it can be negative for visivilidad of page.

I beg you to give me any explanation or solution ASAP, thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat May 04, 2013 9:41 pm
Hi @juancods,

I'm not sure, but I think that you want to translate the word "out of stock"? You can do it using woocommerce translating.

Regards to second issue, could you send me a Private Message with direct URL to your product without price? Because I added new product without price (in BikeStore Theme) and I don't see Free! label.