Russian translation

Support forum dedicated to GavickPro free and premium WordPress themes.
GK User
Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:56 pm
Hi there!
I translated few plugins and themes and will be glad to share with the others. Please see attachment.
Also I fixed some minor bugs.

Templates:
- John
- Quark
- StoreFront

Plugins:
- News Show Pro by GavickPro
- Tabs by GavickPro
- GK Taxonomy Images
- GK Widget Rules
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:34 am
Hello,

Thank you for your effort. Of course we'll add your translations. Could you send more details what minor bugs did you fix? Maybe we'll include them to the default theme packages.

GK User
Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:18 am
Hi,
Concerning changes I've made, please see txt file in the root of archive in attachment.
I will be glad to see it in future releases.

I would like to ask about refusal from Gavern Framework in old templetes, e.g. StoreFront, John. Are you going to refuse it in future? When I studied Quark template I have seen that it is more convenient and simpler.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:07 pm
Thank you, most of your changes will be added in the next theme updates. Regarding the translations, could you create new threads in appropriate sections on the forum? THen we'll make these posts sticky.

Regarding our old themes - yes we have plans to recode our older themes in the future and remove the framework; (StoreFront theme will be probably on the list )

GK User
Fri May 01, 2015 8:30 pm
Hello, Piotr!
Thank you, most of your changes will be added in the next theme updates. Regarding the translations, could you create new threads in appropriate sections on the forum? THen we'll make these posts sticky.

OK, but I will do it later (in a few weeks), at the moment I'm on vacation.

Regarding our old themes - yes we have plans to recode our older themes in the future and remove the framework; (StoreFront theme will be probably on the list )

I'm glad to hear it. The idea of framework was good, but now it looks like frankenstein and it poorly fits the concept of WP.
Thank you for your work. I will be glad to help you in case of necessity.
Junior Boarder