Extra field number format.

Free Joomla social activities module which can display data from Twitter, Facebook and Google+ in various layouts.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:13 pm
Is there any way to change the number format loaded the extra field? I have a real estate site that is currently loading in the price field {{Preco}}, the value of 200000, I need the value that way 200.000,00. I can do this easily by number_format, but code is not I accept in module. I can not add direct exact value in extra field because the search does not work.

Sorry the english, i'm brazilian.
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:25 am
Hi

I'm sorry, but NSP can only display what is in database directly. You may try to modify /data_sources/com_k2/model.php but I'm afraid it's too big customisation to be supported by us, so I will not be able to help.

GK User
Tue Aug 09, 2016 9:18 pm
I solved.

<script>
var valor = new numeral("{{Preco}}").format('$ 0,0.00'); document.write(valor);
</script>

There is another part of the code within the template.
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:10 pm
Hi

OK. So it was only abut date format ? Sorry I misunderstood You. I was thinking You want to pull a different date from database.