How to publish in K2 articles but exclude the categories?

Free Joomla social activities module which can display data from Twitter, Facebook and Google+ in various layouts.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:22 pm
Hi All,
We're trying the Social GK5 module on our site.
We would like to have it displayed after our K2 articles only but excluded from category views.
Could you please let us know our to proceed?
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:25 pm
Hi

Social GK5 is like a standard module so You will need to have a menu item created for every article. I think in this case You will need to use Advanced Module Manager which extends module attachment functionality so you will be able to show it for category and it's articles, but exclude the category layout.

GK User
Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:29 pm
I've installed advanced module manager but seems not work well with this component.
If I set menù of category don't exclude the category...
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Sun Sep 20, 2015 12:50 pm
Hi

I do not think module has anything to do with this. The fact if module belongs to page viewed is done before module's code is loaded. Please refer to Advanced Modul Manager documentation. I'm using AMM a lot and never had a problem because of a module's type.