How to tag in Facebook comment with Social GK5?

Free Joomla social activities module which can display data from Twitter, Facebook and Google+ in various layouts.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:22 am
Hi there,

We've tried to tag someone in a Facebook comment on this page (go to the bottom) without success:

- From our site: It's possible to select and add a friend from a Facebook drop-down list.
- On his Facebook page: Nothing is displayed on the timeline and he's not notified.
- On our Facebook page: The comment is displayed on our timeline but his name unlinked.

How to configure to the module to notify the person tagged and to display a linked name on Facebook?
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:37 pm
Hi

I'm not sure if our plugin can do that. If You have a module or a code which does please better use it directly instead of the module. It only uses the most common options.

GK User
Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:04 pm
Thanks teitbite.
Would it be possible to add this feature to the next version of the plugin in?
It is a great tool to create a viral effect.
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Wed Nov 12, 2014 1:49 pm
Hi

I do not know, but I will pass this question to programmers. Will let You know when they will answer.