Customizing Like Box layout.

Free Joomla social activities module which can display data from Twitter, Facebook and Google+ in various layouts.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:59 am
Hi guys,

I have a problem, i am using Like Box on a dark background, but my facebook app icon haves a white background,... it just doesnt fit my footer, i need to A) Change the App icon, B) Just not use it on my module.

Note: I uploaded .pnp transparent background to facebook.... but it seems they send a jpg with white background.

Do you guys know how to customize this layout?

Best Regards,
Paulo
Expert Boarder

GK User
Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:09 am
Facebook provides its widgets in fixed colour schemes, and those are closed products that can't be modified.

GK User
Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:24 am
Cyberek wrote:Facebook provides its widgets in fixed colour schemes, and those are closed products that can't be modified.

So what you saying is that Social GK5 haves no control on the looks?

... :(
Expert Boarder

GK User
Mon Jun 16, 2014 9:20 am
Ok, sorry, I have misunderstood you. Could you please post an url to your site where I can see this issue, and a sample mockup how should it look after the change?

GK User
Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:35 am
Cyberek wrote:Ok, sorry, I have misunderstood you. Could you please post an url to your site where I can see this issue, and a sample mockup how should it look after the change?

No problemo, all i want is to not have the FB page image on the module. I only want the FB page name there.
Everything else can remain the same, so basically i want to delete the image....
Expert Boarder

GK User
Tue Jun 17, 2014 2:22 pm
Could you please post an url to your site?

GK User
Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:48 am
Cyberek wrote:Could you please post an url to your site?

OK... i took some time to get back here. Sorry about that. I been sleepy lately.

The url is: dev.josinaldomartins.com.br
Expert Boarder

GK User
Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:54 pm
And how should this element look like - could you please create sample screenshot and correct the view?