Strange Bugs

Free Joomla social activities module which can display data from Twitter, Facebook and Google+ in various layouts.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:55 am
Hi there,

It´s the first time i install Social GK5, it took me a while to get it working, and even then it was a trial and error kind of operation because not all the options in the extension are working, thus the reason of this post.

So, my first objective was to get a facebook facepile on the footer, so i installed Sociak GK5 extension, created my facebook app, filled in the option on the module being one of them choosing facepile for my plugin option under the Social GK5 module/facebook settings/choose plugin dropdown, no sucess, i tried every plugin code type, still no sucess.. i then started testing every plugin starting on activity feed, the extension only works with the plugin "like box".
Actually to be exact the Activity Feed works, but with errors... so it´s a no go.

TLDR, i was able to get it to work using the plugin option, Like Box and then adjusting the Facebox layout option to show only what i wanted. Anyhow, my intend with this post is;

A)Providing a solution to someone lurking this forum with a similar issue that was experiencing
B)To make you guys aware of the issue.

And now here i go to create another forum topic about customization, please check it out... i need your help :P

Best Regards,
Paulo
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:17 am
Hi

Social GK5 often conflicts with other facebook apps like. Also recently facebook developers has made some changes to scripts, so the code generated by module may be a little bit outdated. Thank You for report, I'll pass it to programmers.