Social GK5 Not Working

Free Joomla social activities module which can display data from Twitter, Facebook and Google+ in various layouts.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:29 am
I installed the Social gk5 module but after configuring it, nothing is displayed on the home page except the module title. Also under baasic Settings, the module Data Source, i dont understand what roles this is supposed to play in all.. Am using joomla 3.2. Any help will be appreciated.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:09 pm
Hello,

Could you provide us screenshots of your configuration?
Administrator

GK User
Sat Jul 05, 2014 2:46 pm
me also same problem, the facepile is not shown.

pls advise
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Jul 05, 2014 8:03 pm
Hi,

I have the same problem. Facebook likebox was set up and working fine until one day it just disappeared - just leaving the module title displayed but no likebox. See my screenshot attached. Any help would be appreciated :)
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Jul 06, 2014 9:43 am
I still didn't get any screenshot of the module settings ;)
Administrator

GK User
Sat Aug 29, 2015 4:24 am
I seem to be having the same issue. Did the previous posters get it to work?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:37 pm
http://www.fkpoprad.com
I have problem to show facepile mode. I put all necessary informations, but still don´t work, I have newest Joomla version and of course last GK Social installed. Can zou please help me? Thanx.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:03 pm
just give away api nubmer ID ...
Fresh Boarder