Module Class Suffix for Social GK5

Free Joomla social activities module which can display data from Twitter, Facebook and Google+ in various layouts.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:57 pm
Is there a list of Module Class Suffix for Social GK5 anywhere? I've been searching but can't seem to find anything. Thanks for any help guys :)
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:25 pm
Hi,
there is no such a way as a special class suffix only for this module, each template have it's own suffixes for modules. Check DEMO template and find in menu : Template features --> Module variations

p.s.
But sure you can create your own if you need to.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Oct 12, 2013 10:10 pm
Thanks Pawel. I have attached an example. I just want to know how I can get the title at the bottom instead of it being at the top?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:55 am
ok, but I don't understand something - Social GK5 - is a social module allows to display all ‘social plugins‘ available from Facebook, Twitter, Google + etc. But it doesn't show images & titles.

Are you sure that we still talk about this same module?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:46 am
Sorry for confusing you! You're right. I was actually talking about Grid GK5!! Is it possible?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:13 pm
I have changed this in gk.stuff.css :

background-color: #000000;
bottom: 10px;
color: #FFFFFF;
font-size: 12px;
font-weight: lighter;
opacity: 0.8;
padding: 5px 15px;
position: absolute;

Would that be right?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:17 pm
If you would add right class, should work. (use Firebug)
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:29 pm
Is there any suffix for gkGrids in musicstate template that allows to put the title of the item over the image?
just like in (M)social template demo grid with: "SOCIAL ACTIVITY WALL - new GK module"
Senior Boarder

GK User
Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:38 pm
btw it would be really nice if GAVICKPRO would publish full list of suffixes for each template. Or at least for musicstate ;)
in module variations or documentation there are just few of them.
http://demo.gavick.com/joomla25/musicstate/index.php/template-features/module-variations
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:05 pm
it would be really nice if GAVICKPRO would publish full list of suffixes for each template.

Yes, this would help you and me. But we have to wait until over developer will discover idea how to show on template similar to /?tp=1 for modules.
I talked with him. But I have to be patient.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:01 pm
Hi I'm trying something similar - to implement suffix on from template Meet Gavern in text parts of the Gk5 Grid module.

Can you please guide me where to assign the suffix?
So far I have found those places: (non of them have results)
    Extension>modules>grid GK5>basic> module suffix
    Extensions>modules>grid_1(example of custom HTML)>advanced> module class suffix

Is there any suffix tutorial? What do I nee to turn on/off for suffix not to be overwritten to something else? Do I use Suffix "hot" or just hot (no apostrophe )?
Thank you
Expert Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:36 pm
I"m using the Creativity template (joomla 3.0) and have installed the Grid module / extension. Will I be able to call upon and use the suffixes outlined in the MusicState theme if I install the MusicState template (and CSS) on my site? Then under the Advanced tab in the module I would assign the respective Module Style (in this case MusicState)?
Expert Boarder