Settings GK 5 for Facebook or twitter

Free Joomla social activities module which can display data from Twitter, Facebook and Google+ in various layouts.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Sep 18, 2013 1:57 pm
I try to configure Social GK 5 in Publisher Template and somehow fail.
Here are more explanation:
when I configure in Twitter:
- when I have in Query: "myaccount" I only see tweets that somebody tweet to me
- when I have in Query: "from:myaccount" I see nothing
- when I searched Twitter website I decided to try the value they have as a demo "from:alexiscold" - now when I have different value in Query field I see old tweets from that guys (yes, I purged cache)

As for Facebook - that is really simple - I made a Likebox app, enterf all the values and only see the "Find us on Facebook" + "like box" - i.e. no activites, noone who liked the page etc

What do I do wrong?
Expert Boarder

GK User
Thu Sep 19, 2013 8:34 am
What is your account name ? I want to check whether search returns anything with your username query.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Sep 19, 2013 9:45 am
Twitter: sim4training
Expert Boarder

GK User
Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:07 am
Hello, bkrztuk,

any news?

Best,
Expert Boarder

GK User
Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:29 am
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:24 am
Thank you, sorry to bother, but do you have any thoghts on these ones?

>> when I searched Twitter website I decided to try the value they have as a demo "from:alexiscold" - now when I have different value in Query field I see old tweets from that guys (yes, I purged cache)
/I'm still having this problem, showing twits of some while ago/

>>As for Facebook - that is really simple - I made a Likebox app, enterf all the values and only see the "Find us on Facebook" + "like box" - i.e. no activites, noone who liked the page etc
Expert Boarder

GK User
Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:59 am
Please disable cache temporary for test only. Could you show me the website where this Like Box is published ?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Sep 25, 2013 11:27 am
bkrztuk, thank you, I sent PM with all the info
Expert Boarder

GK User
Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:23 pm
Thank you for the answer via PM< but here is what I see - please have a look at the pic attached. Why?
Expert Boarder

GK User
Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:09 am
Did you get my latest response ? I can't see module on your website right now, on the backend there is also no Social GK5 module configured for Facebook.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Oct 03, 2013 2:16 pm
Thank you, problem is solved. If anyone has the same problem - try to play with "module height" ....
Expert Boarder

GK User
Wed Oct 09, 2013 10:19 am
Exactly, the faces are visible only when the module height is bigger than some value in px. In fact, it is not described nowhere in facebook documentation.
Platinum Boarder