Unable to remove Facebook border or change border color

Free Joomla social activities module which can display data from Twitter, Facebook and Google+ in various layouts.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Thu Aug 29, 2013 10:29 am
In Social GK5 Facebook Likebox settings:

Bordercolor: #FFFFFF

Has no effect - border is still grey

Have not been able to find af answer for the problem.

What can i do? I don't want the border around my Likebox.

I have usede an iFrame via Custom HTML module, with data from developer.facebook.com, but the code gets removed when you add a new menu item to it, so if Social GK5 could do the trick :)

How to lose the grey border around Facebook Likebox....
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Aug 29, 2013 5:29 pm
Hi

Please show me a page with an example of grey border.

GK User
Sat Aug 31, 2013 7:59 am
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Sun Sep 01, 2013 10:10 pm
Hi

I'm afraid not much can be done here :( This border is added inside facebook app which is displayed thanks to iframe. So changes should be done in this app's code but its not possible without an access to facebook app code.

It should be possible if You use a different method to place this app on Your site, like XFBML or HTML5. You will find a code generator here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/re ... /like-box/

GK User
Mon Sep 02, 2013 10:55 am
Hi :)

I was looking for a solution to your Social GK5 ;)

But for now I will use the gererated link from the link above.

Thanks
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:53 pm
Hi

I know, but sometimes the easiest solution is the best :) The border in module is not supported by fb app any longer via app parameters.