How to change css of Facebook Lixebox module?

Free Joomla social activities module which can display data from Twitter, Facebook and Google+ in various layouts.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Feb 18, 2013 2:46 pm
Hi,

via Chrome I change code in ._4s7c element and everything is shown right. But when I add the same code in override.css it doesn´t work (I tried with !important)...

Thanks in advance for help!
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:27 pm
Hi

Since its an fb plugin than style may be loaded from fb site. Please show me exactly what You are trying to change so I'll check.

GK User
Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:06 pm
Hi, I believe it is loaded from fb.

What I want to change is marked (border value set to 0)

Senior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:39 pm
Hi

Yes this is a part loaded directly from facebook, so no way to change it simply with css. But I've seen once a method which allows to add a custom css file into facebook with just some parameter in plugin load code. Unfortunately I do not remember it, so You will need to ask facebook developers about it.

GK User
Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:45 pm
Ok, thanks for trying :)
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Feb 20, 2013 8:44 pm
Hi

Here is the link to an thread explaining how to add css file to facebook plugin: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/4874 ... custom-css