How to set the tweets?

Free Joomla social activities module which can display data from Twitter, Facebook and Google+ in various layouts.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:48 am
Hello,
I would like to ask you for an assistance with my problem.

I´m preparing a tennis oriented website and would like to show tweets from some of the top players on my site. I guess this would be possible by using your Social GK5 module but I do not know how to correctly set it.

I would like to only use official tweets from the players (not from other people reacting on them) and f.ex. use @andy_murray, @DavidFerrer87, @TipsarevicJanko etc. Ideally there should be about 50-100 players included.

Can you please help me? Many thanks!
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:14 pm
Hi, I suppose you have to use : or one module for all tweets. You can use multiple elements separated by space eg. @user @user2 @user3 if you want to display elements related with @user.
Social GK5-3.png

or
so many modules copies (remember that every module should have it's own ID)
Social GK5.png

Sorry I never tested more then 5 tweets user on one module , but it should work.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed May 08, 2013 10:43 pm
Pawel F wrote:Hi, I suppose you have to use : or one module for all tweets. You can use multiple elements separated by space eg. @user @user2 @user3 if you want to display elements related with @user.
Social GK5-3.png

or
so many modules copies (remember that every module should have it's own ID)
Social GK5.png

Sorry I never tested more then 5 tweets user on one module , but it should work.

Having the same issue with Tomor, I would say these settings would bring you all the tweets having to do with @user1 or @user2 or @user3, while he's trying to show only the tweets actually coming from @user1, etc.
If someone mentions @user1 in his tweet, it will still show up in the module, which is something we don't want to happen.
I wonder if there is such a possibility in Social GK5.

Correct me if I have missed something and I am mistaken, I'm trying to find a solution too.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon May 13, 2013 9:49 pm
Sorry, I was thinking about that, and probably you need very customized module not as simple as we done. It probably have to be component not simple module.
Check those extensions: http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions ... er-display - maybe you will find something that fits your needs.
Platinum Boarder