tweets error message doesn't seem right

Free Joomla social activities module which can display data from Twitter, Facebook and Google+ in various layouts.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:32 pm
I am trying to use Social GK5 with Bike Store J2.5 template but I keep getting the following message...

"You set 2 columns *1 rows = 2 tweets, but only 2 tweets amount in module configuration, please inrease tweets amount in module configuration or decrease columns/rows."

I only seem to be able to get it to work with 1 tweet and 1 column x 1 row. Any other combination is throwing up the above message.

This doesn't seem quite right to me... do you suggest a fix???
Gold Boarder

GK User
Mon Jan 14, 2013 9:40 am
Your module version is up-to-date ? Please set bigger amount of tweets - it will always sort them by order so this is not a problem.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:04 am
Can you help cure the original post please. I'm using the latest version on the setup template and I can only get it to work on 1 row/1 column or 2 rows/1 column. When I try to increase the rows to 3 and 1 column I get a similar error the the original post.

"You set 1 columns *3 rows = 3 tweets, but only 3 tweets amount in module configuration, please inrease tweets amount in module configuration or decrease columns/rows"

Can you help?

Thanks

Ian
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:44 pm
Please try to disable cache in module for test - probably still old data is stored in cache file.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:36 pm
Thanks for that, working fine now.

Do I need to re-enable cache in the module again or leave disabled?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:06 am
Now you can enabled it for sure - you shouldn't have any problems in future.
Platinum Boarder