search query

Free Joomla social activities module which can display data from Twitter, Facebook and Google+ in various layouts.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:21 pm
If I understand this correct you cannot expand the search beyond one hash tag, correct? You can only get more specific. So for example, right now I want to search for #tag1 or #tag2, whereas if I enter #tag1 & #tag2 both those tags will have to be present in a tweet for it to show up.

If there is a way to do this, please let me know, if not then this would be an important feature request.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:20 pm
Hi

Yes, right not it works with one tag only. I'll tell programmers that there were a request of adjusting this functionality.

GK User
Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:05 am
bankert123 wrote:If I understand this correct you cannot expand the search beyond one hash tag, correct? You can only get more specific. So for example, right now I want to search for #tag1 or #tag2, whereas if I enter #tag1 & #tag2 both those tags will have to be present in a tweet for it to show up.

If there is a way to do this, please let me know, if not then this would be an important feature request.

Same request here :)
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:57 am
Hi

Request has been tagged "TO DO", but has a low priority for now, so I'm not able to answer when it can be ready.