Facebook-Module don't show the likes

Free Joomla social activities module which can display data from Twitter, Facebook and Google+ in various layouts.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:37 am
Hello,

please see screenshot. The red-part is empty.

screenshot.png

How to display it? I want it exactly like the screenshot.

Thanks
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Oct 03, 2012 9:56 am
Did you check this when you are logged on facebook. This area probably shows informations only from your friends. Could you show us your site ?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:02 pm
bkrztuk wrote:Did you check this when you are logged on facebook. This area probably shows informations only from your friends. Could you show us your site ?

I checked it with loged-in and loged-out. If Im loged in, it shows me the facepiles of my friends, who like the page aswell. If not, it shows me nothing.

What do you mean it probably show information only from my friends? Does it mean that the Screenshot-user has 1638429 friends, who liked the page? :blink:

In which way by the mother of god can I add private information like page and access on this gavick-forum? Seriously: I want to add this information directly, but I cant. And almost everytime the first post of a supporter is: "Can I have your site?".. always the same. Sadly.

Anyway,
thanks for your help. I give you a PM with information.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu Oct 04, 2012 9:55 am
The screenshot is from facebook developers plugin preview ?
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Oct 04, 2012 12:28 pm
bkrztuk wrote:The screenshot is from facebook developers plugin preview ?

Seems legit.

How about that:

like-box.png

From Developers aswell? B) No one of this 1065 are my friends, but I can see them. How is that possible?

Thanks
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:15 pm
Ok I solved it. Thanks anyway.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:53 pm
And what was the reason ? Auto generated data of facebook developers site is only an example not the real feed that you get on your site :)
Platinum Boarder