browser problems

Creative and responsive Joomla template with amazing parallax effect.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:30 pm
Report this post
Hi Forum!
I am trying to get my head around the Creative template. Really liked the demo so set up something to try on my server. All good so far. I then discovered that even from your demo site the browser makes a big difference with how the parallax effect works. Fine in Firefox and Safari but really jumpy with chrome and explorer. More noticeable when the wheel on a mouse is used. What can I do to try and get smooth transitions?
Thanks

Paul B
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun May 03, 2015 12:29 pm
Report this post
Could you please provide me with a URL to your website, either here or via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it? It is a lot easier for us to diagnose issues when we have a live site to examine.

teitbite
Tue May 05, 2015 8:46 am
Report this post
Hi

I've can confirm the problem. Have reported this to programmers. Will inform You when I'll know something else.

teitbite
Tue May 05, 2015 10:12 am
Report this post
Hi

I've just got an information that this is happening because of a problem with Chrome drivers. It begun with version 40 and is reported to Chrome developers since this version.

You may try enable smooth scrolling in browser settings.

GK User
Tue May 05, 2015 11:53 am
Report this post
many thanks

Paul B
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri May 29, 2015 2:11 pm
Report this post
Hello, i've noticed problems with Internet Explorer too.. also in your demo if you scroll down and up again the parallax images are in the wrong position.

Thank you
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun May 31, 2015 5:20 pm
Report this post
Hi

Yes, unfortunately some browsers does not handle such animation, but this is related with browser. There is not much we can do about this. Sorry.

GK User
Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:54 am
Report this post
this means that internet explorer will never (probably) support this template?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:15 pm
Report this post
Hi

No it's just this kind of animation. In the matter of fact it was working correctly since one of the recent updates, so my guess is that IE developers may turn the support for animation back soon.

teitbite
Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:54 am
Report this post
Hi

I've seen Your PM. We do have a VIP Support subscription package, but send me ftp and url to Your site. Also tell me the IE version and what operating system is it. I'll show it to programmers first.