Simple Image Gallery Pro with Template Creativity

Creative and responsive Joomla template with amazing parallax effect.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:42 am
Report this post
Hi,

the original photo performance in the item view ist perfekt: Big image with zoom-in effect. When I klick on it a pop-up appears.
So I istalled Simple Image Gallery Pro (like it is recommended in the backend of the item) in hope that the Pop-up mentioned before shows the Gallery. But instead of that, the Gallery appears under all the content in the item.
Is it possible that the Simple Image Gallery Pro integrates like I hoped it would do? If yes, how can I do this?

THX for your answer :)
Eazy-R
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:36 am
Report this post
Hi,
SIG Pro have few option of showing popup images, so please check all of them.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:32 pm
Report this post
Hi Oscar,

of course I already checked all options of showing popup images.
But that was not my question. I want to know why the SIG Pro does NOT integrate in the original item view.
The SIG Pro appears UNDER all the item content and the big photo with zoom-in and pop-up is redundant.
Ok, I can disable the big photo above, but all the SIG Pro options don´t look alike.

Please help.

THX
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:09 am
Report this post
In general we don't support commercial products,
but I have one tip,
maybe use z-index with hight value for pop-up image.
Platinum Boarder