Creativity short URLS

Creative and responsive Joomla template with amazing parallax effect.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:06 pm
Report this post
Hello,

i just finished this site www.plakakia-bikos.gr and i have enable shorten urls and rename htaccess.txt to .htaccess but the internal links
when you press the images have not changed at all. I had done it before with other templates without problem maybe has to do with the two templates here?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:58 am
Report this post
I've visited your website and see only two links in menu and both are internal one which are set in menu item setting. Joomla can't replace long default URL to SEF ones when they are automatically generated Joomla URL. In your case it is just text so no URL to any Joomla view but to anchor so nothing will be changed. Please create menu item which will redirect to article and you will see the difference in URL format.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Jun 15, 2014 7:50 pm
Report this post
Thank you for your reply. I would also a little help in here (http://www.plakakia-bikos.gr/%CF%80%CE% ... mitstart=0)

Why the first 2 items in every page have not the same height? How can i fix this?

Thank you in advance.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Jun 16, 2014 1:13 pm
Report this post
Please add this code to override.css file in root/templates/gk_template_name/css directory :
Code: Select all
.itemList article { padding-top: 0px !important}

and then just remember to enable "Use override CSS" option in template advanced settings tab.
Platinum Boarder