Changing The Colour Via CSS Override

Amazing responsive, mobile ready VirtueMart e-commerce Joomla template
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Fri Apr 10, 2015 8:47 pm
Report this post
Hi,

I wish to Change the Colour of Bikestore Style 1 to the actual colour of my Logo so it all Matchs. So i want to change everything that is currently fb5a29 to fc0000

Ok so i understand you can use override, but do i need to copy and paste all of style 1 code with this colour in it and change the colour code and put into CSS Override or is there a code that can be used to override all fb5a29 Colour to fc0000 Colour, and if there is could you tell me what it would be ???

Thank You for Your Time
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Apr 10, 2015 9:52 pm
Report this post
Hi,
in general yes,
you have to copy into override.css all class'es where "old" color was used and replace with new value.
Or just edit in source css file, but you have to think about it if new template update will appear.

#2 option will reduce size of whole template and will cost you less work now.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:54 pm
Report this post
Hi, Thanks for Your Reply

Ok so i started to change via Override, but seemed to be changing to much of other stuff i have done too, so went with changing the code - No.2 option. I changed all the Colours in the code, but it still has not changed on the Website, I have Cleared the Cache on my computer and on the Backend. The File i Changed the Colours in was styles1.css as this is the Style i am using, is this correct ??

Thanks Again
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:31 pm
Report this post
When you will be on front-end just click Right button of mouse, then "Show Source Code" and yo will see which files are loaded in header section. Remember that some colors can be "hidden" inside template.css also.

BTW
Firebug addon can help you also.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:38 pm
Report this post
Hi, Thanks for Your Help, I am very new this all and your advice on template.css was my issue, thank you.
Another quick if you don't mind, my login with facebook is not working, it appears in the login page, but when i press the tab nothing happens, i have check my api and it all looks right, any ideas ?? I have looked for documentation but can't seem to find...
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:43 pm
Report this post
Also another issue i need little direction in, when my site viewed in mobile device, the footer has grey background, where would i find code to change to black ???
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:20 pm
Report this post
But in general whole bottom area has gray BG color ...
if we talk about that section
black.png

Use:
Code: Select all
#gkBottom3 {
    background: black;
}
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:10 am
Report this post
Yes Thank You, I found the Code to Change, and it look good Now on mobile Device, Thank You. Ok So the only issue i have now is the Facebook Login not working..... Site is now live www.kencoracing.com.au
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:30 pm
Report this post
For Facebook problems please create new topic... maybe somebody else better know this area than me.
but first check if you installed and enabled that plugin plg_facebook.zip
from gk_bikestore_rest_files_J!3.zip package
Platinum Boarder