How to Change HomePage

Amazing responsive, mobile ready VirtueMart e-commerce Joomla template
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:21 pm
Report this post
Hi, I am very very new to Website Building and joomla, so if you can explain every step in basic term please :)

I am Building on Wamp so cannot supply URL.

Ok so i need to change

1/ The Homepage Footer Section where it says Free Postage the Phone Number and Our Support Team. ?? Cant even find this in the backend...

2/ The Homepage Footer where it says About us, Guest Service, Catalog, Find Us. Ok so i can find this in the Backend under Modules, and I can Find the Wording under "Custom output". I need to now how to change this but and how to link it to a page on the website.

I have looked for it on here and googled it but can't find the answer. I have persisted with my other problems and i have worked out but this one has me beaten :(

Thanks in advance
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Jan 24, 2015 6:33 pm
Report this post
Hi

1. Those are Custom HTML modules published in bottom2 module position called Banner I, Banner II, Banner III.

2. Those are Custom HTML modules published in bottom3 module position called About Us, Guest Services, Catalog, Find Us

GK User
Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:58 pm
Report this post
Thank You :)
Fresh Boarder