Multilangual problem

Amazing responsive, mobile ready VirtueMart e-commerce Joomla template
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:11 pm
Report this post
Hello,
i have to make my site multilangual, so Main language will be ITALIAN and the second one ENGLISH.
I have created one MAIN MENU for all languages, one for the Italian and the other one for English.
I have activate the plugin for the language filter and create the module to switch the language (now i have deactivate it, because i have problem with the site).

I have 2 problems, the first one is that i can't see the italian flag but only the english one, and so i can't return to the italian site version.

The second one is that multilangual does'nt work, because i can't change the menu. I have to set the menu in your Template but i can choose only one menu and not one for each language using the standard modules.

How can i do?
Thanks for help.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:43 am
Report this post
Please look at this tutorial » How to create a multilingual site in Joomla 2.5 – GavickPro Documentation

You need to include all items to one menu and then only this assigned to your active language will appear. The language switcher is a default Joomla module so probably something is wrong with this multilanguage configuration. Did you check whether on Beez template the behaviour of lang switcher is the same?
Platinum Boarder