How to disable mobile or tablet view in responsive template?

Amazing responsive, mobile ready VirtueMart e-commerce Joomla template
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Fri Nov 22, 2013 8:36 am
Report this post
Hi.

How can disable mobile view on my website? I want to always show default desktop mode no matter what kind of device my visitor use. Where I find this feature?

Regards
Sebastijan
Senior Boarder

GK User
Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:09 am
Report this post
Please edit file:
/templates/gk_bikestore/lib/framework/helper.layout.php
and change:
Code: Select all
          // set media query for the tablet.css
         $this->API->addCSS($this->API->URLtemplate() . '/css/tablet.css','text/css','(max-width: '.$tablet_width.'px)');   
          // set media query for the mobile.css
         $this->API->addCSS($this->API->URLtemplate() . '/css/mobile.css','text/css','(max-width: '.$mobile_width.'px)');
             // CSS to avoid problems with the K2/com_content columns on the smaller screens

to:
Code: Select all
          // set media query for the tablet.css
         //$this->API->addCSS($this->API->URLtemplate() . '/css/tablet.css','text/css','(max-width: '.$tablet_width.'px)');   
          // set media query for the mobile.css
         //$this->API->addCSS($this->API->URLtemplate() . '/css/mobile.css','text/css','(max-width: '.$mobile_width.'px)');
             // CSS to avoid problems with the K2/com_content columns on the smaller screens