Ecommerce in Virtuemart and K2

Amazing responsive, mobile ready VirtueMart e-commerce Joomla template
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:28 am
Report this post
Hello,

I'm making website which will be primary based on description of company services. In addition to that I will add some products (max 20) which will be available for customers to buy online. I was planing to do e-commerce with Virtuemart which I saw now is unavailable for Bikestore (I'm using Joomla 3). Is this still correct information?

Now I'm thinking about using eSport template for this project, but the main issue is that I like visual appearance from Bike Store more. Is it possible to somehow combine these two templates together? Using modules from Bike Store (like main menu etc.)?

One other thing. If I got this right....I can use K2 for my content creation and Virtuemart just for online-store? It's the first time I will be using Virtuemart....can you advise if it's better to stick to K2 store maybe?

Thanks! :D
Senior Boarder

GK User
Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:10 am
Report this post
Is it possible to somehow combine these two templates together?

I don't so. It will be not easy process. Maybe you should look at K2Store? When you don't need big store with all this features - K2Store is the best solution.
Platinum Boarder