Navigation arrows do not show

Ideal solution for your fashion website. Well-designed and responsive Joomla template.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:56 am
Report this post
When I browse to an article, f.e. http://www.grupocamaleon.com/trabajos/85-imagen-corporativa-blupadel, navigation arrows (next,prev) do not show, but they do if I switch to another template. This issue has been already reported before inthis forum, but I got no solution. Please, retry. TIA, Antonio.
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Oct 18, 2013 5:07 pm
Report this post
Hi

This is not an issue. It was removed on purpose to match the design. If You want to use a default layout for article please rename /html/com_content/article/default.php to /html/com_content/article/_default.php

GK User
Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:13 am
Report this post
grupocamaleon wrote:When I browse to an article, f.e. http://www.grupocamaleon.com/trabajos/85-imagen-corporativa-blupadel, navigation arrows (next,prev) do not show, but they do if I switch to another template. This issue has been already reported before inthis forum, but I got no solution. Please, retry. TIA, Antonio.

I have followed your instructions but the arrows they do not appear neither. They do if I use protostar or beez3 templates.

The problem is that, in your template, there is indeed this fragment:
Code: Select all
   <?php if (!empty($this->item->pagination) AND $this->item->pagination AND $this->item->paginationposition AND $this->item->paginationrelative): ?>
      <?php echo $this->item->pagination;?>
   <?php endif; ?>

but what happens is that
$this->item->pagination
is empty in your template, and not in the other templates, so taht information is lost somewhere else in your template programming.

Any more help? TIA, Antonio.
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Oct 21, 2013 6:08 pm
Report this post
Hi

That's odd, because by renaming this file a file from /components/com_content was used so it should appear.

Please make a one last test with renaming whole folder: /html/com_content to /html/_com_content
If it is overwritten as You say than it can be in this folder only.

If this will not work send me an FTP access and I'll make some additional scans.

teitbite
Thu Oct 24, 2013 5:31 pm
Report this post
Hi

Sorry for delay, I've visited private messages by accident and was seen that there is 0 new while in fact there were an access You've send me.

Unfortunately I've come to the same conclusion as You that template must be overwriting pagination. I need to ask programmers for help to point me in a right direction. Will let You know as soon as I know something more.

teitbite
Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:23 am
Report this post
Hi

Please add this code to css:

.item-page > div.pagination,
.item-page div.pager,
.item-page .pager.pagenav {
display: block !important;
}

remember to have override enabled in template settings in order to use it.

GK User
Mon Oct 28, 2013 2:15 pm
Report this post
teitbite wrote:Hi

Please add this code to css:

.item-page > div.pagination,
.item-page div.pager,
.item-page .pager.pagenav {
display: block !important;
}

remember to have override enabled in template settings in order to use it.

Ok, this fixed it (I didn't realized that they were just hidden by CSS). Thx.
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Oct 29, 2013 11:52 am
Report this post
Hi

They were not only hidden by css. I would have seen it. I think that while trying to make it show me or You have changes some settings and it appeared, but since it was hidden in css we had no idea it's working already :) Thank's to BKrztuk who spotted that.