main content to big

Ideal solution for your fashion website. Well-designed and responsive Joomla template.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:53 am
Report this post
hi
my main content wrapper is toobig and i cant figure out where the problem is.

link: http://portfolio.reinterpreten.com/

the image with the bottle is to big and stratchs the site maybe? how can i fix this?

to big:
big.JPG
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:57 pm
Report this post
Hi

I can see Your homepage has an additional code for main content:

Code: Select all
#gkPage > #gkContent {
    padding: 5px;
    width: 810px !important;
}

Which is probably produced from template configuration. Please check if layout has not been overrided in Layout tab of template settings.

GK User
Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:30 am
Report this post
hm. no. dont know where this code is coming from. i havent written it. and i dont have templates override on. strange.
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Oct 30, 2013 1:03 am
Report this post
Hi

I do not mean You have this code in override file. Please check Layout tab in template settings. There should be a separated width attached to a page by it's ID. Please send me an access to joomla panel, so I'll track it for You.

GK User
Wed Oct 30, 2013 3:38 pm
Report this post
okay. i sent login this morning. did you take a look? thank you
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:32 am
Report this post
Hi

Sorry but I must have not recived it. Please send it one more time. Try my mail account maybe.

GK User
Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:16 am
Report this post
hi. got the email? do you also need ftp?
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Nov 05, 2013 8:02 pm
Report this post
Hi

No need for ftp. Please take a look at the screenshot. The custom width for mainbody can be customised. Please simply remove the rule to use the option "2" for mainbody so the width "3" would be used as was configured as default value.