Documentation ?

Ideal solution for your fashion website. Well-designed and responsive Joomla template.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu May 23, 2013 9:17 am
Report this post
Hi,

Do you provide a Documentation for that Templete ? it´s not so easy for me to discover the whole structure in the template quick install folder to adapt it to my needs.

thx
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu May 23, 2013 9:29 am
Report this post
Hi,
please read this, should help you http://www.gavick.com/documentation/joo ... ve-layout/
Gold Boarder

GK User
Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:44 pm
Report this post
thx, i did it. But until now i dont really understand the structure of your template. how did you all the fancy things on the indexpage ? god to have a manual ........
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:33 pm
Report this post
I'm not quite sure if You are looking in right place. You should check modules in administrator panel (Extensions -> module manager), and check against module positions:
http://demo.gavick.com/joomla25/fashion ... -positions
so You could easy find exact module that You are interested in.

GK User
Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:44 pm
Report this post
ok . NOW, after days i understand that you heavy used the nap gk4 for that. now i will dive in the configuration. but a quick documentation would have saved me some days in the project.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:54 pm
Report this post
For those who are used to Joomla its quite obvious where to look for that. I believe soon, You will be working with our modues without any problems.

Still, You might find a lot of knowledge in this articles:
http://www.gavick.com/documentation/cat ... framework/
Just check "Older posts" at the bottom to see more of them.

GK User
Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:03 pm
Report this post
sorry Cyberek, rather then ironic comments i would prefer a two page pdf with quick intro how the template is build. your competitors do that and are helpfull to dive in the structure of their templates.
i like your templates and would be a loyal customer for the next years while building a lot of joomla projects. but - it all depends on the support for the customer. time is money as you know. the wasted days wont come back.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:39 am
Report this post
We are trying to give the best support we can. Sometimes asking even simple question will get You back on track much faster, comparing to when You are trying to find out all on your own. Please use this forum and ask any questions. For most of users it is much better solution then complicated documentation which is usually even not readed by users.