CENTER AND RESIZE

Ideal solution for your fashion website. Well-designed and responsive Joomla template.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Tue May 07, 2013 2:50 pm
Report this post
Hi I'd like to know if some one can assit me all my module positions are aligned to the left in my browser in where can I change the alignment for them to be centered on my browser aswell as I would like to change the size of a certain module in order for my image slider to display bigger images it seems the slider limits it size to the module position size
please help
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue May 07, 2013 3:36 pm
Report this post
Could You post a link to Your site?

GK User
Tue May 07, 2013 4:04 pm
Report this post
My site is still being developed on my localhost
Last edited by GK User on Tue May 07, 2013 4:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue May 07, 2013 8:11 pm
Report this post
Could You upload a screenshot of elements that You would like to align in different way?
Try to mark elements that You would like to change and describe the way they should look after change.

GK User
Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:59 pm
Report this post
I have the same problem, I want to center my block instead of left-aligning.

http://test1.clique-pr.nl/

How can I change this?
Expert Boarder

GK User
Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:55 pm
Report this post
@funkiej - sorry but this template is not prepared for centering these blocks - modules are positioned absolutely by the masonry script.
Administrator