gkSocial Disease

Ideal solution for your fashion website. Well-designed and responsive Joomla template.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:10 pm
Report this post
I am trying to W3C Validate my site and get this on every page:

Line 456, Column 43: Element g:plusone not allowed as child of element div in this context. (Suppressing further errors from this subtree.)
<g:plusone size="medium" callback=""></g:plusone>

I have hacked and butchered 1,000,002 pages so far and removed all trace of this gkSocial thing. Short of deleting the entire template, the entire Joomla installation and two thirds of the world wide web, what in Jesus Mother of Mary Christ's name do I have to do to get rid of the god forsaken gkSocial disease?

LOL.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:03 am
Report this post
Hi,

Please remember that in fact it isn't an error - of course the g:plusone element isn't part of official specification but it is working fine. In general if you validate your website you should always ignore errors connected with the elements, which contains an not-standard elements necessary to the proper work of some external APIs.
Administrator