Layout gk tab

Tabs module is the easiest and convenient way to create tabs in Joomla website with powerful features like JSON or XML support.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Thu Jan 26, 2017 10:46 am
hi, i was looking for an help for this module, i should do two things

FIRST:
uno.jpg

- the top container should be 100% width, the body width is good as it's right now, just the container as u can see in the picture. I did a try for to modify it:
#page-173 .container {width:100%;}
#page-173 .gkTabsContainer {max-width:1020px;margin: 0 auto;}
but the problem is that tabs goes in the left and not in the center of the module.. so i deleted the script

SECOND:
due.jpg

- tabas are alligned on left and not in the center, is it possible to set them in the center of the page?

u can see it in home page, there are 3 tabs module http://www.0039web.it

tnx for your help
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:01 pm
Hi

Please add this code to override.css and make sure override is enabled in template settings.

Code: Select all
.gkTabsWrap.vertical ol {
    text-align: center;
}

.gkTabsWrap.vertical ol li {
    display: inline-block;
    float: none;
}

GK User
Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:06 pm
i'm sorry.. this is not a gk template, there is not a overridte. css

can i make modify directly on the module by ftp?

this is the website: www.0039web.it

tnx
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jan 31, 2017 4:27 pm
Hi

Than just add the code to any css file. /templates/ja_appolio/css/custom.css looks to be made for custom code like that.

GK User
Tue Jan 31, 2017 7:18 pm
i did it, i added the code to custom css but nothing changes.. for this i asked you if i can wrtite the istruction directly to the module css

hope will help me.. tnx
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Sun Feb 05, 2017 3:31 pm
Hi

I cannot see my code in /templates/ja_appolio/css/custom.css

Maybe it was not copied correctly or Your site is cached and updated css files has not been released yet. Please send me an access to joomla panel so I'll check.