Tab modules don't generate any output in html

Tabs module is the easiest and convenient way to create tabs in Joomla website with powerful features like JSON or XML support.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:54 pm
Hi,

I have tried to install the Tabs GK 5 module on our site using the Quark template (http://theworkrussia.ru/ru/). I tried to copy the settings from the quark demo site that came with the template, but I am not able to make it work. I installed the Tabs GK5 module in position bottom1, and two tab modules in position tab1 and tab2. As far as I can see, the settings are identical to the template demo site, except that I only have two tabs. Still no luck. When looking at the html source, I see that the tab content is empty:
<div class="gkTabsContainer">

<div class="gkTabsItem gk-opacity gk-active">
</div>
<div class="gkTabsItem gk-opacity gk-hide">
</div>

Any idea what I have done wrong?

Thanks for all help,

Svein
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:34 pm
Could you please provide me with your website back-end access via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it? It is a lot easier for us to diagnose issues when we have a live site to examine.

teitbite
Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:50 pm
Hi

I have send Your access to programmers. Will inform You as soon as I'll hear from them.

teitbite
Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:51 pm
Hi again.

I've just tried to solve it myself, but the access You've send me is not working. Please check that and send me the correct one.

teitbite
Fri Apr 15, 2016 11:34 am
Hi

Please send me correct access, programmers cannot fix this issue without it.

teitbite
Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:20 pm
Hi

I got the access. I've send it to programmers, will let You know as soon as I'll hear from them.

teitbite
Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:51 am
Hi

Unfortunately there is no way to fix it with just joomla panel access. Please send me an access to FTP as well.

teitbite
Wed Apr 27, 2016 1:23 pm
Hi

FTP access send to programmers. Will get back to You as soon as I know something new.

teitbite
Mon May 02, 2016 12:40 pm
Hi

I have a message from programmers that changes in FTP are not visible is site. Are You sure You do not have server cache enabled or if is it a correct FTP server ?