Tabs disappeared after saving the module

Tabs module is the easiest and convenient way to create tabs in Joomla website with powerful features like JSON or XML support.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:39 am
Hello,
I am using your extension Tabs GK5. Everytime I'm tryring to save the module after saving the tabs, all tabs were deleted.
I am using Joomla 3.4.3.

Thank you for your help.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:53 am
I guess I found another way to use this extension with this bug. I saw in other threads, that the tabs are disappearing after making for example 6 tabs, saving every single tab in the form and then the module. As I reproduced this bug it happens after I saved 4 tabs and clicked the save button from the module at the end. But now I found out, that everything works fine if I use content -> module instead of content -> HTML.
Now I have to make every tab as a single empty module with the position "tab 1, 2, 3... etc." but I can live with that. :) Maybe this works for other ppl too?
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:13 pm
Hi

As far as I remember thit bug was fixed already. Are You using the latest version of this module ?