How to set module content

Tabs module is the easiest and convenient way to create tabs in Joomla website with powerful features like JSON or XML support.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 2, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 2, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 2, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 2, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 2, 6.00 on the average.Evaluations: 2, 6.00 on the average.6.00 out of 6 based on 2 vote(s)
GK User
Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:25 pm
Hello,
I have installed the rockwall joomla 3.x template and I would like to know how the GK5 tabs work.

I found the tab regarding the comments. Where is the data source of the comments? How did you set the comments to appear in that tab.

I want to have my k2 items from all categories shown in a tab. how am I to do this?
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:37 pm
Hi,
all is like always here: https://www.gavick.com/documentation/jo ... n/rockwall

besides GK tabs in most cases uses other modules as a tabs, so you have to first install them ;)
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:03 pm
Dear Sir,
I have red the documentation before asking you in the forum.
So let me ask something clear. How the comments are brought to the tab? I think if you explain me this everything will be clear.

thank you
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:04 pm
And apart from that...my question is how do I set a tab to get the modules content. If I miss something that I haven't installed please guide me
Senior Boarder

GK User
Sun Aug 23, 2015 8:50 pm
Comments are from module, and module show content from component in most cases.
I guess we talk about K2 extension, because default Joomla articles do not have comments feature.
So you have to use K2 comments module.

And one more, in Module Manager search modules published on tab1, tab2, tab3.... module position if you're using a Quickstart.
tab.jpg
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:12 am
thanks so much. now I got it!!
Senior Boarder