Change Tab titles ( Cloud, Umberlla, ....) @AppSpro

Tabs module is the easiest and convenient way to create tabs in Joomla website with powerful features like JSON or XML support.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sun Jan 04, 2015 2:39 am
Hi
Please tell me that how I can change the Text ( Cloud ,Umbrella , Cruve, Voice) in AppSpro template.

After many hours that looking to the documents I still can not change these Tab titles . Tabs GK5 is the latest version and I reinstall two or three times this module.
Please let me know how can I change these.

I also need to change the background color. Can I just copy style3 (Blue) directory to for example style4(Green) .
If yes, which parameters need to be change. Thank you
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:23 am
Hi

Images for tabs are from file http://demo.gavick.com/joomla25/appspro ... _icons.png , so easiest would be to edit this file and replace images there directly.

Which color would You like to change ?

GK User
Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:33 am
Hi
Actually I know how to change the Icons but I don`t know how to change the titles of these icons.
For Example change the Voice to Mobile .

Currently there are 3 Styles with different color for this template. We need to add new style for example in green.
Thank you for your kind support.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:43 pm
Hi

Unfortunately I cannot help with adding new style, it's beyond our support.

"Voice" is a name of a tab. You just need to click the tab information in GK tabs settings and than You will see the title there.